Skip to main content

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL PRACTICE SESSION IN THE COURSE❤️❤️


 



WEEKLY REPORT FROM 24 /07/2023 to 27/07/2023

DAY 27- JULY 24,2023   

I Reached school on regular time. After signing the attendance register go to the place allocated to us. Today I had one class in 8G in the third period .I started a new topic uniform velocity and non uniform velocity of the chapter Motion. The teaching aids used were chart and it helped in effective teaching. The students as usual corporated throughout the class. We left the school at 3.45 pm.


DAY 28-JULY 25,2023

On Tuesday as per the timing we reached the school before 9 am and signed the register. After signing the attendance register I goes to the staffroom for my class. Today my class was in the first period in 8G were I have to taken the topic acceleration and retardation of motion chapter. The class was based on advance organiser. It was a very different experience for the students and the students get a clear idea about the topic. We left the school by 3:45 pm.

DAY 29-JULY 26,2023


I Reached school on regular time. After signing the attendance register go to the place allocated to us.Today I had one class in 8G in the fifth period .I started a new chapter Force. The introduction was taken in the class using aids. The students understood the topic well. We left the school at 3.45 pm.

DAY 30-JULY 27,2023


On Thursday I reached the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. The classes begin with a short but sweet prayer. In the noon, we served the midday meal to the students. Today was our last day in our school .so much emotions are there in my heart. Today I had one class in 8G in the second period. Today I am going to take a new topic Frictional force using ict. It can effectively transmit the concept to the students. It was a new experience for the students. The students were very active in the class and also gave feedback. The students were very attentive in the classroom. We left the school at 3.45pm.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COGNITIVE MAP 🗾

  As a part of our B ed education I create a cognitive map on the Biomolecules from plus two and Mechanical properties of solids  from plus one .A mental image of the environment's layout is known as a cognitive map. Cognitive maps help people recall and learn information about the physical environment and are created by picking up on environmental signals and cues. Cognitive maps help people navigate both familiar and unfamiliar areas .Mind Maps act as visual information providers and encourage the audience to engage with the material that is being presented. Mind Maps have been embraced in the realm of education as a learning tool which help students reinforce knowledge by making connections between different areas and delving in-depth into an area.                           

SEVENTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE7️⃣👩‍🏫

  WEEKLY REPORT FROM 23/01/2023 to 27/01/2023 DAY 26: JANUARY 23,2023 The first day of the seventh  week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited the prayer. .After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. Today I got class in 9I (4th period). I started the class with new topic 1ohm resistance Most of the children responded well.During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students.  In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school. DAY 27:JANUARY 24,2023 I reached the school by 9am and after signing the attendance register we waited in our allotted class . I had one class in 9I in the 6th period, I taught the topic resistance and factors affecting resistance. I taught the topic based on 5E model.It was a nice experience. DAY 28 :JANUARY 25,2023  I reached the school at 9.15 am. After signing the attendance register I went to the s...

Field Trip 🤩😍

  Field Trip are organised visit of teachers and students to immediate or distant places to enrich learning experience and to improve the quality of learning . It creates spirit of scientific enquiry and real-time experiences rather than seeking bookish knowledge. It improves social relations. We can obtain a real world experience. Every destination is a new experience. Travelling is something that refreshes our mind, body and soul. Teaching-learning process should not be contracted or shrinked to books only. A good journey can enhance our learning process.  The most awaited journey started from Mevaram at sharp 4.30 a.m. Students were present on time. Some were picked on the way. We had our breakfast from Kuttikanam at 8.30 a.m. We spent almost an hour and a half there and then continued our journey. By 10.30 a.m. we reached Suicide Point, Wagamon. The view and nature was very hearty. Every moment was snapped and then went on. By 12.15 p.m. we reached Pine-valley. Numerous sh...