Skip to main content

School induction day 4

 On the third day (18 January 2022) we reached the school at 9 am.After the morning duty I  got 9 .C standard to take a class.It was very comfortable to take class .The students were very obedient.Next period I got 9.D class .I gave them an introduction to the topic carbon compounds.After this the students shared their online class experiences of lockdown time .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVENTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE7️⃣šŸ‘©‍šŸ«

  WEEKLY REPORT FROM 23/01/2023 to 27/01/2023 DAY 26: JANUARY 23,2023 The first day of the seventh  week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited the prayer. .After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. Today I got class in 9I (4th period). I started the class with new topic 1ohm resistance Most of the children responded well.During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students.  In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school. DAY 27:JANUARY 24,2023 I reached the school by 9am and after signing the attendance register we waited in our allotted class . I had one class in 9I in the 6th period, I taught the topic resistance and factors affecting resistance. I taught the topic based on 5E model.It was a nice experience. DAY 28 :JANUARY 25,2023  I reached the school at 9.15 am. After signing the attendance register I went to the s...

COGNITIVE MAP šŸ—¾

  As a part of our B ed education I create a cognitive map on the Biomolecules from plus two and Mechanical properties of solids  from plus one .A mental image of the environment's layout is known as a cognitive map. Cognitive maps help people recall and learn information about the physical environment and are created by picking up on environmental signals and cues. Cognitive maps help people navigate both familiar and unfamiliar areas .Mind Maps act as visual information providers and encourage the audience to engage with the material that is being presented. Mind Maps have been embraced in the realm of education as a learning tool which help students reinforce knowledge by making connections between different areas and delving in-depth into an area.                           

JWALA 2K23

  In this current era, it is very important to expose young people to a kind of environment that involves living working, and sharing to create a wide range variety of life experiences. The problem with today's youth generation is that they are active on social networking sites while not when it comes to real society. The community living camp's main aim is to make teachers more socially responsible and to strengthen their social relationships in the immediate community. The art of living in a multi-cultural setting is indeed a herculean task. Community teaches values such as honesty, mutual trust, healthy social relationships, mutual respect, equality of male and female, national integration, communal harmony, and religious tolerance through secular attitude and patience. A community living camp was organized as part of our 2-year B.Ed curriculum, which was scheduled for 5 days from 2nd March 2023 to 6th March 2023. It was a residential camp. Fatima Memorial Training Colle...