Skip to main content

SECOND WEEK OF SECOND PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE




WEEKLY REPORT FROM 19/06/2023 to 23/06/2022


DAY 6- JUNE 19,2023                                 


                The first day of the second week in MKLMHSS, Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place alloted to us after meeting the subject teachers. Today I got one class in 8G  in the third period. I taught the next topic Time of the chapter. and I started using learning aids like chart and blackboard effectively to explain my concept. We left the school at 3.45 pm.

DAY 7-JUNE 20,2023


On Tuesday as per the timing we reached the school before 9 am and signed the register. After signing the attendance register I goes to the staffroom . Today my class was in the first period in 9A  were I have to taken the topic Archimedes principle and floatation using aids and blackboard effectively to explain the concept. It was a very different experience for the students and the students get a clear idea about the topic. We left the school by 3:45 pm.


DAY 8 -JUNE 21,2023


On Wednesday as usual we reached the school around 9 am and signed the register. The day started with short sweet morning prayer. We waited in the place allotted to us for the distribution of class. The class that I had in today was 8G in the fourth period. I introduced them the next topic Fundamental units. The students are very interested to the topic. Then by 3.45 pm we left the school. 

DAY 9-JUNE 22,2023


On Thursday I reached the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. The classes begin with a short but sweet prayer. In the noon, we served the midday meal to the students. Today I had one class in 9A  in the second period. Today I am going to discuss about the topic Relative density. It was a new experience for the students. The students were very active in the class and also gave feedback. The students were very attentive in the classroom. We left the school at 3.45pm.

JUNE 23,2023

Reached school on regular time. After signing the attendance register go to the place allocated to us. Today i had one class in 8G in the sixth period. I dealt with the topic Derived units and area of a leaf using proper teaching aids. The students as usual corporated through out the class.  We left the school at 3.45 pm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COGNITIVE MAP 🗾

  As a part of our B ed education I create a cognitive map on the Biomolecules from plus two and Mechanical properties of solids  from plus one .A mental image of the environment's layout is known as a cognitive map. Cognitive maps help people recall and learn information about the physical environment and are created by picking up on environmental signals and cues. Cognitive maps help people navigate both familiar and unfamiliar areas .Mind Maps act as visual information providers and encourage the audience to engage with the material that is being presented. Mind Maps have been embraced in the realm of education as a learning tool which help students reinforce knowledge by making connections between different areas and delving in-depth into an area.                           

SEVENTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE7️⃣👩‍🏫

  WEEKLY REPORT FROM 23/01/2023 to 27/01/2023 DAY 26: JANUARY 23,2023 The first day of the seventh  week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited the prayer. .After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. Today I got class in 9I (4th period). I started the class with new topic 1ohm resistance Most of the children responded well.During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students.  In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school. DAY 27:JANUARY 24,2023 I reached the school by 9am and after signing the attendance register we waited in our allotted class . I had one class in 9I in the 6th period, I taught the topic resistance and factors affecting resistance. I taught the topic based on 5E model.It was a nice experience. DAY 28 :JANUARY 25,2023  I reached the school at 9.15 am. After signing the attendance register I went to the s...

Field Trip 🤩😍

  Field Trip are organised visit of teachers and students to immediate or distant places to enrich learning experience and to improve the quality of learning . It creates spirit of scientific enquiry and real-time experiences rather than seeking bookish knowledge. It improves social relations. We can obtain a real world experience. Every destination is a new experience. Travelling is something that refreshes our mind, body and soul. Teaching-learning process should not be contracted or shrinked to books only. A good journey can enhance our learning process.  The most awaited journey started from Mevaram at sharp 4.30 a.m. Students were present on time. Some were picked on the way. We had our breakfast from Kuttikanam at 8.30 a.m. We spent almost an hour and a half there and then continued our journey. By 10.30 a.m. we reached Suicide Point, Wagamon. The view and nature was very hearty. Every moment was snapped and then went on. By 12.15 p.m. we reached Pine-valley. Numerous sh...