Skip to main content

SIXTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE6️⃣👩‍🏫

 WEEKLY REPORT FROM 16/01/2023 to 20/01/2023


DAY 21- JANUARY 16,2023                                 

                The first day of the sixth week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited for the morning assembly to begin at 9:15 am, the students fall in the ground.  After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students. Today I got class in 9I(6th period). I started the class with asking them about previous class. All of them responded very well. After that I was discussed about electric current. It was a new experience for me .Then I given notes to the students. Most of the children responded well. In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school.



DAY 22-JANUARY 17,2023

             On Tuesday as per the timing we reached the school before 9 am and signed the register. In the 4th period, I got my   class in 8E where I had to start a New topic propogation of sound.  We left the school by 3:45 pm.    



DAY 23-JANUARY 18,2023

       On Wednesday as usual we reached the school around 9 am and signed the register.  We waited in the place allotted to us for the substitution. Today i have class in 8E in the 4th peroid were I discussed about the portion limits of audibility of the chapter sound.In the noon, we served the midday meal to the students. I got a substitution period in the afternoon. The Students were very attentive. Then by 4:00pm we left the school.  



DAY 24-JANUARY 19,2023

                On Thursday I reached the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. The classes begun with a short but sweet prayer at 9:30 am.In the noon, we served the midday meal to the students. I had my class in the 4th period, in 9I where I discussed about Ohms law.The students were very attentive in the classroom. Our teacher fazida miss came for observation. We left the school at 3.45pm.

DAY 25-JANUARY 20,2023

                        On Friday I reached the school at 9.15 am..As it was Friday the lunch break starts from 12.3. to 2.00 pm.We have assigned the duty to serve meals.I had my class in 3rd period, in 8 E where I discussed about noise pollution.In the afternoon I got Duty to guide students for the annual day function conducted on Next Tuesday. .We left the school at 3.45 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COGNITIVE MAP 🗾

  As a part of our B ed education I create a cognitive map on the Biomolecules from plus two and Mechanical properties of solids  from plus one .A mental image of the environment's layout is known as a cognitive map. Cognitive maps help people recall and learn information about the physical environment and are created by picking up on environmental signals and cues. Cognitive maps help people navigate both familiar and unfamiliar areas .Mind Maps act as visual information providers and encourage the audience to engage with the material that is being presented. Mind Maps have been embraced in the realm of education as a learning tool which help students reinforce knowledge by making connections between different areas and delving in-depth into an area.                           

SEVENTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE7️⃣👩‍🏫

  WEEKLY REPORT FROM 23/01/2023 to 27/01/2023 DAY 26: JANUARY 23,2023 The first day of the seventh  week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited the prayer. .After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. Today I got class in 9I (4th period). I started the class with new topic 1ohm resistance Most of the children responded well.During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students.  In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school. DAY 27:JANUARY 24,2023 I reached the school by 9am and after signing the attendance register we waited in our allotted class . I had one class in 9I in the 6th period, I taught the topic resistance and factors affecting resistance. I taught the topic based on 5E model.It was a nice experience. DAY 28 :JANUARY 25,2023  I reached the school at 9.15 am. After signing the attendance register I went to the s...

Field Trip 🤩😍

  Field Trip are organised visit of teachers and students to immediate or distant places to enrich learning experience and to improve the quality of learning . It creates spirit of scientific enquiry and real-time experiences rather than seeking bookish knowledge. It improves social relations. We can obtain a real world experience. Every destination is a new experience. Travelling is something that refreshes our mind, body and soul. Teaching-learning process should not be contracted or shrinked to books only. A good journey can enhance our learning process.  The most awaited journey started from Mevaram at sharp 4.30 a.m. Students were present on time. Some were picked on the way. We had our breakfast from Kuttikanam at 8.30 a.m. We spent almost an hour and a half there and then continued our journey. By 10.30 a.m. we reached Suicide Point, Wagamon. The view and nature was very hearty. Every moment was snapped and then went on. By 12.15 p.m. we reached Pine-valley. Numerous sh...