Skip to main content

FIFTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE5️⃣👩‍🏫

 WEEKLY REPORT FROM 09/01/2023 to 13/01/2022


DAY 16 - JANUARY 9,2023                                 

                        The first day of the Fifth week in MKLMHSS. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited for the morning assembly to begin at 9:15 am, the students fall in the ground. After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students. Today I got class in 9I (6th period).  I started the class with asking them about previous portions. All of them responded very well. After that I was discussed about the topic freefall motion.Then I given notes to the students. Most of the children responded well. In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school.




DAY 17: JANUARY 10, 2023

On Tuesday as per the timing we reached the school before 9 am and signed the register. In the 3rd period, I got my class in 8E where I had to start a New topic in the chapter Sound in physics. I gave them the preliminary details about the chapter and taught the topic introductory part. We left the school by 3:45 pm.

DAY 18: JANUARY 11TH, 2023

On Wednesday as usual we reached the school around 9 am and signed the register.  We waited in the place allotted to us for the substitution I got my class in fifth period in 8E .Today I discussed about natural frequency in detail .It was a nice experience for us In the noon, we served the midday meal to the students. I got my class in the afternoon. The  Students were very attentive. Then by 4:00 pm we left the school. 

DAY 19: JANUARY 12,2023

On Thursday I reached the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. The classes begun with a short but sweet prayer at 9:30 am. In the noon, we served the midday meal to the students. In the afternoon also we got many substitution periods. I had my class in the 2nd period, in 8E where I discussed about charecteristics of sound .We left the school at 3.45pm.

DAY 20:JANUARY  13,2023

On Friday I reached the school at 9.00 am.As it was Friday the lunch break starts from 12.30 to 2:00 pm. We have assigned the duty to serve meals.I had my class in 3rd period, in 9 I where I discussed about new chapter current electricity.In the afternoon I got substitution period .We left the school at 3.45 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COGNITIVE MAP 🗾

  As a part of our B ed education I create a cognitive map on the Biomolecules from plus two and Mechanical properties of solids  from plus one .A mental image of the environment's layout is known as a cognitive map. Cognitive maps help people recall and learn information about the physical environment and are created by picking up on environmental signals and cues. Cognitive maps help people navigate both familiar and unfamiliar areas .Mind Maps act as visual information providers and encourage the audience to engage with the material that is being presented. Mind Maps have been embraced in the realm of education as a learning tool which help students reinforce knowledge by making connections between different areas and delving in-depth into an area.                           

SEVENTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE7️⃣👩‍🏫

  WEEKLY REPORT FROM 23/01/2023 to 27/01/2023 DAY 26: JANUARY 23,2023 The first day of the seventh  week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited the prayer. .After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. Today I got class in 9I (4th period). I started the class with new topic 1ohm resistance Most of the children responded well.During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students.  In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school. DAY 27:JANUARY 24,2023 I reached the school by 9am and after signing the attendance register we waited in our allotted class . I had one class in 9I in the 6th period, I taught the topic resistance and factors affecting resistance. I taught the topic based on 5E model.It was a nice experience. DAY 28 :JANUARY 25,2023  I reached the school at 9.15 am. After signing the attendance register I went to the s...

Field Trip 🤩😍

  Field Trip are organised visit of teachers and students to immediate or distant places to enrich learning experience and to improve the quality of learning . It creates spirit of scientific enquiry and real-time experiences rather than seeking bookish knowledge. It improves social relations. We can obtain a real world experience. Every destination is a new experience. Travelling is something that refreshes our mind, body and soul. Teaching-learning process should not be contracted or shrinked to books only. A good journey can enhance our learning process.  The most awaited journey started from Mevaram at sharp 4.30 a.m. Students were present on time. Some were picked on the way. We had our breakfast from Kuttikanam at 8.30 a.m. We spent almost an hour and a half there and then continued our journey. By 10.30 a.m. we reached Suicide Point, Wagamon. The view and nature was very hearty. Every moment was snapped and then went on. By 12.15 p.m. we reached Pine-valley. Numerous sh...