Skip to main content

SUPW program at FMTC

 FMTC conducted an SUPW program on 22nd December 2021.Physical science, English, Mathematics and Social science departments conducted their SUPW on this day. 


SUPW stands for 'Socially Useful Productive Work' and it comprises of many activities that students can enjoy besides learning something from them. It promotes culture and creativity in students. 

We are informed to bring three craft works for each. But students brought more than that to make the exhibition colourful. Different kinds of creative works including painting,wall hangings, bottle art works, models etc were displayed.

I have made a newspaper canvas painting using newspaper , cardboard etc, a bird nest using thread spools and a flower vase with flowers using pistachio shells. I was very much excited to present my works.

We have arranged a food court with samosa, cutlet etc as starters, kuzhimandhi,tapioca and chutney as main course and ladoo , nancut etc as dessert.

In addition to developing individual skills,SUPW aims to help develop among the students the habit of work as community thinking, increase awareness of scientific advancements and develop a scientific outlook.

The day was really a memorable one 🥰










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COGNITIVE MAP 🗾

  As a part of our B ed education I create a cognitive map on the Biomolecules from plus two and Mechanical properties of solids  from plus one .A mental image of the environment's layout is known as a cognitive map. Cognitive maps help people recall and learn information about the physical environment and are created by picking up on environmental signals and cues. Cognitive maps help people navigate both familiar and unfamiliar areas .Mind Maps act as visual information providers and encourage the audience to engage with the material that is being presented. Mind Maps have been embraced in the realm of education as a learning tool which help students reinforce knowledge by making connections between different areas and delving in-depth into an area.                           

SEVENTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE7️⃣👩‍🏫

  WEEKLY REPORT FROM 23/01/2023 to 27/01/2023 DAY 26: JANUARY 23,2023 The first day of the seventh  week in MKLMHSS,Kannannalloor. We entered the school on regular time and signed the attendance register. We went to the place allocated to us and waited the prayer. .After that we waited for the scheduling of substitution periods. Today I got class in 9I (4th period). I started the class with new topic 1ohm resistance Most of the children responded well.During the lunch break, we served the midday meal to the students.  In the evening, around 3:45 pm we left the school. DAY 27:JANUARY 24,2023 I reached the school by 9am and after signing the attendance register we waited in our allotted class . I had one class in 9I in the 6th period, I taught the topic resistance and factors affecting resistance. I taught the topic based on 5E model.It was a nice experience. DAY 28 :JANUARY 25,2023  I reached the school at 9.15 am. After signing the attendance register I went to the s...

Field Trip 🤩😍

  Field Trip are organised visit of teachers and students to immediate or distant places to enrich learning experience and to improve the quality of learning . It creates spirit of scientific enquiry and real-time experiences rather than seeking bookish knowledge. It improves social relations. We can obtain a real world experience. Every destination is a new experience. Travelling is something that refreshes our mind, body and soul. Teaching-learning process should not be contracted or shrinked to books only. A good journey can enhance our learning process.  The most awaited journey started from Mevaram at sharp 4.30 a.m. Students were present on time. Some were picked on the way. We had our breakfast from Kuttikanam at 8.30 a.m. We spent almost an hour and a half there and then continued our journey. By 10.30 a.m. we reached Suicide Point, Wagamon. The view and nature was very hearty. Every moment was snapped and then went on. By 12.15 p.m. we reached Pine-valley. Numerous sh...